Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Let Me Explain

I've seen a lot of explanations (for lack of a better term) regarding why people support abortion lately. To quote Samuel L. Jackson, "allow me to retort".


I’m not anti-woman, or anti-choice.  

I’m against ending the life of a helpless being, before that being ever has a chance to develop. 
 
I’m against seventy-four point nine percent of Floridian woman getting an abortion for “no reason”. 

I’m against the murder of almost one million humans per year (over sixty-three million since 1973’s Roe v Wade decision; around fifty two million more people than were killed in the Holocaust) (1) (2) (3)

I’m against forty-four percent of women who get an abortion doing so because they’re either “not ready for a child” or “done having children”. 

I’m against women dying as the result of botched abortions. 

I’m against minors having abortions without first obtaining parental consent/notification.


I’m against the usage of taxpayer monies to fund abortion procedures.  


And I’m for honoring the fifth of the Ten Commandments; ”thou shalt not kill”. 



You can argue, and say that I’m anti-woman all you want. The truth is:

Yes, I am pro-life, and proud of it. Your attempts to shame me will not work; not now, not ever.

For if you are "pro-choice", it is you who should be ashamed.



Sources:


1. “U.S. Abortion Statistics.” Abort73.Com, abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics. Accessed 4 May 2022.


2. Morris, Kyle. “Over 63 Million Abortions Have Occurred in the US since Roe v. Wade Decision in 1973.” Fox News, 4 May 2022, www.foxnews.com/politics/abortions-since-roe-v-wade. Accessed 4 May 2022.  


3. “The Holocaust.” Wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust. Accessed 4 May 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment