Thursday, January 7, 2021

A Selection From The Jukebox

 Just been thinking about this song today.  

 <walks over to the jukebox> 

:: PLINK :: 


“She's All I Ever Had”

Originally recorded by Ricky Martin

Written by George Noriega, Jon Secada, & Draco Rosa (1)


Here I am

Broken wings.
Quiet thoughts
Unspoken dreams.
Here I am
Alone again.
I need her now

To hold my hand.


She's all, she's all I ever had
She's the air I breathe.
She's all, she's all I ever had.


CHORUS:


It's the way she makes me feel
It's the only thing that's real.
It's the way she understands
She's my lover, she's my friend.
When I look into her eyes
It's the way I feel inside.
Like the man I want to be
She's all I ever need.


So much time
So much pain, (but)
There's one thing
That still remains (it's the)
The way she cared
The love we shared.
And through it all
She's always been there.


She's all, she's all I ever had
In a world so cold, so empty
She's all, she's all I ever had


(CHORUS)


She's all, she's all I ever had
I love to make her see.
She's all, she's all I ever had.


(CHORUS 2X)


Here I am.



Source:


1. Noriega, George et al. "She's All I Ever Had". Recorded by Ricky Martin. Columbia Records, New York, NY, 1999.


No comments:

Post a Comment