Sunday, August 16, 2020

Random Thoughts About Women

No real subject today, just wanted to write down some random thoughts on women I know.


  • Beth Jastroch - Creative, funny, beautiful.  There is something in my soul that desperately wants to be with this woman.  In any event, it's tough to be friends with someone who wants nothing to do with you.  

  • Julie Sherwood - Where do I start? I fell for her a long time ago.  She's caring, generous, intelligent, and athletic...with simply the most beautiful blue eyes that I've ever seen.  I gave her my heart, only to have it broken.  Still, I love her with all my heart.  

  • Kim Maresca - The sister of a good friend of mine...and the woman can act! Never had a chance to see her act in person, but she's obviously very talented, and very creative.  I like these types of women!

  • Jacqueline Honulik - Let's put it this way....I never used to like Chris Isaak's song "Wicked Game", but these days, I'm feeling it.  I'm trying not to fall for her....alas, I think I have (1).  
            "What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you" -- Chris Isaak, "Wicked Game"



1.  Bonus: She's a fellow Mets fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment